Wednesday, July 4, 2012

She's having fun-tomorrow

 While I am here, celebrating our independence day by working on quilts, my daughter is already working on her tomorrow.  She is 15 hours ahead of me and starting her Thursday.  This is her first day of work in China, teaching English.  She will be teaching American kids-middle schoolers whose parents are rich I guess-the joys of reading and writing while they take in the sights of Hong Kong.  And she is soaking up every minute of her time off by touring and doing what she loves best...shopping :)  I hope she plans on buying another suitcase before she comes home!  I told her to get me something that says Made In China.



1 comment:

Ivory Spring said...

Your daughter is beautiful - and she will have quite an experience, I am sure! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog.