Thursday, July 19, 2012

Keeping busy

 And this is how I clean my house.  I put quilt batting inside the quilts.  That gets three quilts out of the 'to be quilted' pile and the GIANT roll of batting almost finished off.  It is off the floor and out of the way.  I just need to do one more quilt I think and it will be gone.  Maybe two, if they are small ones like these.  I have one little guy that is going to get borders to use up the backing fabric I have on the machine and then I will start tackling the rest of the sewing room.  I fell in love with a new quilt yesterday that takes 1 1/2 inch strips of fabric.  I'm working through my scrap bucket and sorting the smaller pieces out to be cut.  Just what I need...another project.  But, I tell you, I was up half the night dreaming about that quilt.  Take a look and see if you don't think this quilt is just gorgeous!

http://juliekquilts.blogspot.com/2012/07/little-pieces.html


No comments: