Thursday, July 19, 2012

Now it's the kitchen sink

When it rains, it pours around here.  Today, my head is feeling better, but something else has to go wrong.  After they delivered the fridge, I noticed the sink was clogged.  I figured no big deal, I would just use the plunger and get it to unclog like I always do.  No such luck.  I dumped drano down and nothing.  All day I kept going back and plunging and running the garbage disposal and working at that sink.  Finally, I went to the store and got more drano.  Nothing.  I figured somehow something must have made it past the disposer and really plugged up the sink and I would have to take it apart.  Well, I finally got the sink apart and now it leaks something awful.  I will have to go to the store in the morning and get an new seal for the pipes.  And I don't think I unclogged whatever was stuck either.  I'm going to have to get a pipe snake while I'm at the store.  Do not call me a plumber!

But, I did get 4 quilts quilted today :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sorry to hear about your sink. My mom says those kind of things always happen in three's. Hope she is wrong about that one.

I can't believe how much you get done!! You are almost to your 60 already!

Catherine said...

I hope your sink is fixed soon. We are finally going to buy a snake. I`m happy to read that your headache is better. And I am impressed with your number of quilt finishes.