Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I must suffer a little longer

I went looking for the extra foot I knew I had waiting for me so I could stitch away and guess what?  I've already used it up!  That's at least 6 feet I've gone through with this machine since getting it 4 years ago.  Does that sound right to you?  I know I've quilted over 700 quilts, but man I'm glad I don't go through my own feet this quickly.  I guess I do wear through shoes every few years and I don't walk that much so I can expect there to be some wear on the sewing machine feet.  I found a place online where they are only $30 instead of $35 and the shipping is really cheap too.  I like that when they don't charge you $15 to ship a part that weighs like 5 ounces.  Thank you.

http://www.sewingpartsonline.com/

Here's where I ordered from.  Good thing I had saved the package though.  I've got a Janome 1600DB P and my machine uses a Juki TL series foot.  Who would have thought?  I have bought the Janome foot before and it didn't fit right.  The needle hit the foot and broke it.

It's nice to find something that works and just go with it.

Off to suffer through a couple of quilts.

No comments: