Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just needs binding

and this one will be ready to send to Colorado. Have you joined the Aurora Colorado Emergency Response Quilts Facebook page yet?  They have a big goal and can use all the help from lots of quilters.  I sorted through all of my larger quilt tops and have another 5 that will be quilted this week and boxed up to send out.  I have a bunch of these types of scrappy squares that will be made into at least two more quilts to be sent as well.  The Accuquilt Studio will be seeing some more action and cutting up more scraps very soon.  Plus I will be working on my Christmas in July quilt inbetween projects.

If only my headache would go away.

The fridge repair guy is supposed to be coming this afternoon...or is it tomorrow.  They called yesterday and said he would come today, but then sent an email saying he was coming on July 25.  So, I'm not sure if they got the date wrong or the day of the week wrong.  It's ok, I've been waiting for the roof repair guy to show up for 2 1/2 weeks now.  He said he was coming on July 6 and I haven't heard back from him since.  I should just call another company, but that would require me to look up another company and then make another phone call.  Too much work and it isn't raining.

I'd rather spend my time quilting :)

No comments: