Saturday, July 21, 2012

Do you remember your dreams?

I have not been sleeping well for the past month or so and having strange, violent dreams. I can't remember most of them, but last night I had a really weird one.  My husband and I are working in the front yard and cleaning out a huge flower garden that has overgrown.  Almost every evening, when it gets cooler we go out there and trim trees, dig up overgrown bushes and pull weeds.  I'm sure this helped with the dream.

So, in the dream, we were cleaning up an old house.  We went into a room and there was this strange insect nest (like a wasp nest) coming off the ceiling.  Now, I've never seen my husband run faster than when we chopped up an old couch that had been sitting on the side of the house.  We lifted it and tried to get it in the trash can and it was too big, so we dropped it on the ground and out flew about 50 wasps.  He took off running and made it to the street in about 2 seconds.  I was laughing so hard!  But, in my dream, he grabs a stick off the ground and starts poking at the insect nest.  I was laying in bed, looking up at the nest, thinking, this isn't a good idea.  All of a sudden these giant termite/wasp creatures came crawling out.  They started flapping their wings.  There were about a thousand of them.  My husband says, 'Do you have the bug spray?' and I just said, "I don't think it was a good idea to be poking around there before you grabbed the bug spray,'  We were both very calm.  Then, the bugs started to come after me and I woke up.

I had a massive headache!

The past two days have been relatively headache free and a weird dream gives me a headache?  So weird.  How am I going to explain that to the doctor?  They will lock me up for sure :)

No comments: