Sunday, April 27, 2014

they just needed someone to show them

 Thanks to my little guy for showing the dogs how to use their new bed, they now love it and are both cuddled up in it all the time.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.  And the fact the dogs actually use it...Score :)
And another cute quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest.  Again, if you have any quilt tops you'd like me to quilt and send along for you, there is a button on the side bar with my address.  No need to send batting or backing unless you want to.  You can always send a roll of Kodel batting from JoAnn's when they have 50% OFF and free shipping.  That's what I always wait for.  You get 50 yards for about $50 and I haven't found batting for less anywhere else.  If you have a better deal on batting somewhere else, please let me know.  I've spent countless hours searching the internet and just can't find anyplace where batting is less expensive than that and that's the one thing I spend money on.  Not complaining, just saying.  I do go through batting quickly around here.

No comments: