Friday, April 18, 2014

A beautiful reason to quilt

This is Karine, a dispatcher with stage 4 cancer with one of our quilts, she is a single mom, but so beautiful, pray for her during your prayer time! Her boss wanted to share this with us!

This is from my Layers of Hope, Quilting 911 group.

What a beautiful reason to quilt, even on my really bad migraine days.  It always makes me laugh when people use the back of the quilt as the front.  It also makes me laugh when a quilt intended for a boy ends up in the hands of a girl.  :)  That's why I quilt every chance I get.  I know it makes a difference.

If you are in the Vacaville, Ca area and want to come to our next quilt day, email carlam@mac.com for details.  It's on Wednesday and I promise you will have a blast.  Well, only if you love teenagers.  We will have some there and they like to laugh and eat, so bring a snack to share.

1 comment:

Farm Quilter said...

Bless your group for making such lovely quilts of love! She is such a beautiful woman...definitely added to my prayer list!!