Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

 What a glorious day!
 When did they get so big?
 The morning started with church to celebrate our Risen Savior.
 The best part of bring the youngest is you get to color all the eggs yourself.  No competition.  The oldest is in grad school, another one is in college and the brother is at his girlfriends, so little guy got to color 18 eggs.
 Can you say happy dancing?
 This year I actually bought myself Easter lilies.  I just love the smell and I will plant it in the garden after it's done blooming.  It should come back again next year.  I used to have several at my old house and they would bloom year after year, but in June.
And these gorgeous Calla Lilies.  They were only $3 at WalMart.  I had a bunch of different colors at my old house too.  I don't know why it's taken me so long to purchase these again either.  I had so many pretty flowers at my old house that I didn't replace when I moved and have decided that it's time to buy them again.  I've begun working in the front garden and trying to make it look better by adding some plants that will block out the weeds.

No comments: