Wednesday, April 16, 2014

more flowers




 I love the deep purple ones that are almost black!



 and this cactus teaches the less of bloom where you are planted.  My neighbor gave this to me about 5 years ago and I haven't put it in a pot yet.  It has sat next to the water faucet on this bucket lid where it blooms faithfully season after season.  It gets drips of water whenever I turn the faucet on.


 and these iris are so heavy, they just fell over and continue to bloom.  No matter what life throws at you, just keep blooming and showing your colors, no matter the circumstances.

And I have a few faithful roses.  I love this lavender rose.  It is very fragrant too.  Too bad my family has allergies and I can't bring it indoors.  But at least the neighbors get to enjoy it too.

No comments: