Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ultimate Scrap Quilt


This pattern was given to me by Penny S and boy do I love it! Each block is 24 inches, so this quilt only took 6 blocks to make and it is a whopping 55 x 79 inches with a 4 inch border all the way around. It took about an hour to sew. If you want the pattern, email Penny and she said she would be happy to share it with you as well. I just love the look of this quilt top and can see many more of these in my future! Of course, you know this is a QOV destined quilt right? Don't you just love the lobster print fabric? I had to use it because it has red/white and blue in it and it made me smile.

Here is Penny's email. Be sure to mention that you read about her pattern on my blog and let her know what you want to make the quilts for.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Love the quilt!
Blessings