Friday, July 18, 2008

Look what I found!


See, I told you it was a treasure hunt! I found this quilt wallhanging in the garage today. It was one of the first quilts I made, back in the early 90's. I did a little quilting way back then, when I only had one child and then put everything away for a very long time. I really only got back into quilting out of necessity. People kept giving me fabric and I finally gave in and decided I had to do something with it. I would say I seriously got hooked on quilting about 10 months ago. Of course, when people hear you are a quilter, they give you more fabric, so the amount of fabric has increased by 1,000 fold in the last 10 months and I don't see an end to that, no matter how fast I work. Sometimes I wonder if it is worth trying to keep up or not.

No comments: