Saturday, July 12, 2014

Shoulder acting up again

 Not sure if it's all the crocheting I've been doing lately or the extra lifting and moving of heavy buckets and boxes, but my right shoulder has been really hurting me for a couple of weeks.  Today is especially bad.  I'm going to have to look up some exercises to strengthen it because this is just unacceptable.  I have too many things that require the use of my right arm.
 Yesterday and the day before my older son was really sick.  Not sure if it is the stomach flu or food poisoning.  No fever, but it's still hanging on, so if it's food poisoning, it's really bad.  He's even missing work today.
 I got a lot of cleaning done yesterday because his girlfriend came over to comfort him.  She's pretty brave for wanting to hang out with him when he was at his worst.
 Plans today include finishing the shed and moving the rest of the excess fabric out there.  But plans are subject to change.  Hopefully several quilts will get done and a box of quilts will get mailed to Margaret's Hope Chest.  I'd also like to make a couple of pillowcases made.  My local quilt shop is collecting them for veterans.

No comments: