Thursday, July 3, 2014

A great hiding place

https://www.sue-sews.com/shop/NEEDLES/p/INSPIRA-TITANIUM-134R-1810PK-FOR-188-MACHINE-sku-83296.htm

Do you have great places for keeping things safe?  I sure do.  I ordered new needles back in April and can't for the life of me find where I put them. I found the envelope the needles came in and looked everywhere I can think that would be a logical place to have put the needles.  So, today I gave up and ordered some more needles.  Of course, the ones I ordered last time are out of stock, so I ordered some different ones.  Last time I ordered size 16 and they only have size 18 in stock.  A little bigger needle won't make a difference.  I just hope I don't hide these ones so well.  I know now that I have ordered new ones, I will find the ones I ordered months ago.  Just goes to show how often I change needles.  I ordered in April and here it is July and I'm finally looking for them.  That's 4 months without changing a needle.  Shh, don't tell the quilt police.  That's about 120 quilts I've done with the same needle.  What's the punishment for that?  It's been much longer than that since I've changed the blade on my rotary cutter.  What a bad quilter I am!

No comments: