Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm so lucky

 I get to quilt these gorgeous quilt tops!  Yep, yep.  These are more of the adorable quilt tops that were donated on Sunday.  Small pieces, each one different and each one perfect to bring comfort to a child.  The woman who made them put a paper tag on each one with the name of the pattern and the size and even if the binding was already made.  So totally organized.
I'm leaving the tag attached so the person who does the binding will be able to find the correct binding in the huge bag.  Each binding is labeled as well.

When it's my time to go, the person who gets my stash will not be as lucky.  They will have more of a treasure hunt trying to figure out what I was thinking when I cut out this or that project.

1 comment:

Quiltingranny said...

Same here, I just have fabric all over, but really working on large squares for this round of quilts for the Wildfire families.