Thursday, July 10, 2014
I found them
I've changed the needle and now the quilt goes 24 inches before the thread breaks. Progress!
This quilt is just going to take a lot of babysitting today to get done. That's ok because I have a lot of work to get done in the quilting room. More fabric to sort through and cut. Sounds like the thread broke again. I was really hoping the needle would fix the problem completely and I could get this quilt done quickly. Oh, well. It will look good when it does finally get done and next time I WILL change out the backing fabric for something that my machine does like better. I know other machines are ok with that backing fabric because I was on the Facebook page of one of the local quilt shops and saw a very similar quilt on one of their machines being quilted. They didn't complain about the quilt or having troubles. Of course, they have a $30,000 machine too which can quilt through practically anything :)