Sunday, July 27, 2014

Margaret's Hope Chest week

 I have overwhelmed my binding ladies so I think this week will be quilts for Margaret's Hope Chest.  I have about 15 quilts here needing quilting for MHC and I think I can blast through them all this week and get them in the mail.  I have a huge box ready to fill.
If you want to learn more about Margaret's Hope Chest and the great things they do for kids, there is a link on the right side bar.  If you would like me to quilt for you and send the finished (ready to be bound) quilt along for you, let me know and I will give you my address.  I'm happy to provide batting and backing fabric.

Do you have a quilt top sitting around that you know you are never going to finish?  MHC gives quilts to kids of all ages and also gives quilts to women suffering from postpartum depression through A Mother's Hope.

If you love to make quilt tops, but don't really have a way to finish them up, think about supporting Margaret's Hope Chest.

No comments: