Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Considering Acupuncture? Watch this video

Thinking about trying acupuncture?  Watch this short youtube video and see how acupuncture works.  Lots of people think it works because you want it to work.  I want evidence that it works.  I think the drugs I take should work, but they haven't.  My mind isn't strong enough to heal me.  The video is of a doctor who didn't believe it would work on him, but tried it anyways.  He used other methods to test it and found out it really did work, even though he didn't think it would.  I'm feeling like he did.  Not sure it will work, but hopeful it will.  I have 5 more treatments scheduled, which means 5 more days off work, which means 5 more days of lesson plans and extra grading, but if it means relief in the long run, it will be worth it.

No comments: