Saturday, June 6, 2009

ways to save money

In this tough economy, there are plenty of ways to save money. One of them is to be a teacher. You can get free toilet paper!





This is what I woke up to this morning.






I was so excited! They actually left two almost whole rolls that we can still use. (three if you count the one still stuck in the tree) My kids think it is gross, but hey, with the price of toilet paper these days, I am counting my blessings.






And here is the quilt for the day.






I'm going to load another one on tonight before bedtime so it is ready in the morning. Sometimes it is just the thought of pinning it to the frame that holds me up.






I have about 15 quilts with backs already picked out, waiting on hangers and the rest need backs. I'm going to recruit my daughters to help me with picking out the backs. My oldest who is home from college is so bored. She wants to rearrange all of the furniture in the house and paint all of the walls. I have to do something to keep her busy or this could be an expensive summer!

No comments: