Friday, June 19, 2009

new needles--need some?

http://www.westchestersewing.com/organ/needle1.htm

I ordered some new needles for my quilting machine today. I found this place on the net while waiting to hear back from the place I got the needles from last time. When I bought my machine it was supposed to come with 100 free needles. They sent the wrong kind, so they sent another 100 of the right kind for free.

When I searched their site this week looking for more needles, I couldn't find them so I called today and the guy on the phone said they had the in stock, but didn't know why they weren't on the website. So he looked up the price and I about died when he told me it was going to be over $50 for 100 needles. Yikes! Since it took so long to figure out what was going on with the needles, I had time to look around the internet and find this other website that sold the exact same needles for only $16 for 100 of them. I have no idea why there is such a difference in price, but I decided to order 200 of them, since shipping was the same if you ordered 100 or 200. And since I have been doing so much quilting and you are supposed to change needles every quilt (yeah, right!) I figured I would use these up in the next year or so.

So, I figured I'd share what I found today and if you need some new sewing machine needles, they have a lot of different ones here. Plus, when I lose these needles, I will have the place here on my blog so I can come back and find it :)

No comments: