Sunday, June 7, 2009

binding


If I am going to get these quilts done, I have to work on binding them as well. I have decided that for every quilt I quilt, I have to bind two until I catch up. So, this morning, I have cut the bindings and got both quilts bound for the day. And it isn't even 9am.


I am definately a morning person :)


Here they are and I have updated my totals. I'll check back in later with the quilt of the day challenge. It is about 1/3 of the way done. I cheated and started last night.

2 comments:

Sue H said...

Wow, Marilyn -- good luck on your goals. I'll be cheering for you!

Debi R said...

Are you sewing on the bindings by machine or do you sew really quickly by hand? :-) Either way, good luck on getting them all finished. That's something the rest of us strive for, too.