Sunday, June 28, 2009

productive quilting day











I stayed indoors and just played with fabric today. I got four quilts quilted and finished cutting the big strips for my daughter's quilt. I cut 2 or 3 more quilt kits for my friend who is sewing up a storm and I am working on a video of how I make Baptist Fans. I filmed it and am now trying to get it put together so you can see the whole thing. My daughter is helping me and her computer was having troubles loading the video from my camera. So, maybe that will be ready tomorrow. When it is done, you will be able to see how I do my quilting.








But for now, enjoy these quilts.








Matt 28:19: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: