Saturday, June 20, 2009

goal for today

Are you ready for this? The kitchen! Yeah, nothing quilt related. Of course, I will be quilting today too, but I figure if I post it here, for the world to see, I will be motivated to get it done. I have bags of canned goods sitting on the floor from my shopping trip yesterday that will not fit in the cupboards. They need to find a home. The counters are under the stuff somewhere and the floor needs a good mopping. 15 minutes at a time, the kitchen will get cleaned today. I will not show you a before picture, but I may be proud enough to show you an after one :) along with whatever quilting I get done as well. Stay tuned. It has cooled down again today, nice breeze. The kids plan to go hiking for a picnic lunch, the day before National Naked Hiking Day. I sure hope nobody decides to celebrate a day early! There is a nice little mountain close by that we used to hike on when the kids were younger. My oldest and her friend are going to take the middle two for the picnic lunch while I stay home and clean up the kitchen. Depending on how much work I get done this morning, I may join them.

Until later.

John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments: