Friday, November 28, 2014

Strawberries wild

13 of 45

My friend Nancy is so clever with her use of fabric choices.  All of these fabric has something to do with Strawberries or picnic theme.  I just love this quilt!  Perfect for cuddling up with for a kid, or me :)  Too bad I can't keep half the quilts we make.  Or, maybe it's a good thing I don't keep them because my house is too full as it is.

I'm pretty proud of my efforts to clean over this break.  Even with traveling, I'm getting things out of the house.  I made one trip to the Thrift Shop so far and started loading the car up with the second batch.  I really should just go every time I put a bag in the car, but that would require a conscious effort and well, I don't always have that, but at least I'm not just piling everything in the garage, like I do with the boxes of fabric.  The front quilting room is coming along nicely and I cleaned off the entry way steps so you don't trip over everything coming into the dining/sewing room.  How many sewing rooms does a house need anyways?  I think the number is 4, but that's just me.

No comments: