Thursday, November 13, 2014

Family

 Our last night together we decided to take some pictures.  This is a great picture of my mom and me.  She's my inspiration for all of my quilting, crocheting, knitting and other crafting.  She raised me to Love God and put other people first.
 My fabulous son who cannot possibly be old enough to go off to college.  He has a good heart and strong mind and I know he will do great things for this world and other people when he leaves home.  I just hope he doesn't move too far away.
 My dad who always believed in me and encouraged me to pursue my dreams.  He still asks me when I'm going to become a Veterinarian. :)  He took me to more school events and waited for me to finish band practices and dance recitals and hid in the garage as I practiced the piano until I got good enough to make it sound like music.  He tells great stories you can listen to over and over and has the patience of a saint.
 He can fix almost anything that is broken and figure out how things work.  But, he's too stubborn to get wifi and still uses dial up internet.  :)
 My little guy is smart as a whip and stubborn at times.  Must get that from his grandpa!  He is quiet around strangers and shy until you get to know him.  He is a mix of personalities of his brother and sisters.  He's a cautious child who likes to sit back and observe a situation before jumping in with enthusiasm.
I love spending time with my family.  I'm so glad I got to take some time away from my regular life and go home for the weekend.  I really need to find more time to do things like that.  I had so much more energy and enthusiasm for work and dealing with the people I work with after my break.

No comments: