Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blog Hop coming soon-Red White and Blue

http://janesfabrics.blogspot.com/2012/05/redwhiteblue-blog-hop-schedule.html

Oh, good thing I checked because I thought my day was July 6 and it is really July 11.  Boy would I have had egg on my face :)

Check out this list of hoppers and see there are over100 blogs to check out.  Hope you aren't too tired by my day, July 11.  I have to pick out a great block from my new book I just ordered 501 Rotary cut quilt blocks.  I'm looking forward to getting it in the mail any day and trying out a new block.  I love pushing myself to try new things and sharing them here with you all.  I'm also looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with on the hop.  There's no way I will be able to try out everyone's block, but how much fun would that be to make one of each block and make lots and lots of quilts.

It's just like the magazine that comes out 100 quilt blocks, but the best part is the blog hop is free and there will be lots of giveaways.  I haven't decided what to give away just yet, but you know there will be something.  Who doesn't like receiving a little gift in the mail.  Makes checking the mail a little nicer.  Getting bills all the time is no fun.

Around my house we get bills and advertisements for colleges.  My daughter #2 is having to decide where she wants to apply and someone got her name from some place.  Probably from taking the SAT's but her name got on a list and she gets mail almost every day begging her to go to a different college.  She has a big bucket in her room full of brochures.  I'm sure we could make a great project out of all of them one day.

Better get some more exercise in...I think I will need it for all the hopping I'm about to do!

1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

it should be fun. My day is the 7th.