Today's the day you've been waiting for!
The Accuquilt Go! Die giveaway.
Here's the rules again.
1. You must be a follower.
2. You must leave a comment and I need to have a way to contact you. Please be sure you are logged in or leave your email in your comment. Whenever I leave a comment, I always click on my name and see where it takes me. If it takes me to my blog, I know my comment is good. If it takes me nowhere, I know I forgot to log in before leaving a comment and the blog owner will not be able to get ahold of me :( I would hate for you to win and then I can't get ahold of you and you lose. I hate being a loser!
3. You are encouraged to visit Accuquilt.com and the Accuquilt Facebook fan page to see what all of the buzz is about.
4. I've decided this has to be a North America contest only. Sorry to the rest of the world, but I'm just not that great with customs and I know it costs me $1 to send a letter to Germany so can only imagine the postage costs to send one of these heavy dies half way around the world. I'm really sorry. I love you world, I just can't afford you :( I will ship to Canada and Mexico if you want to play along and you win.
5. Only one entry per person. If you leave more than one entry, you will disqualify yourself. If you mess up and accidentally leave a whole bunch of entries (cuz I've done that before, cuz I'm a big spaz) you can delete your own entry! There is a button that says delete, just click it! You can't delete anyone else's entry and I'm not gonna delete your entries for you :)
6. You get to pick from your choice of either of these two dies. Both of them are 5x10 and will fit the Accuquilt Go! the Go Baby or the Big Shot by Sizzix. I've decided that if I get 250 followers by Christmas at noon, I will give away BOTH of the dies. I will pick TWO winners. How cool is that? Wouldn't you like TWO chances to win? Tell your friends :)
Stars, used for applique. I'm not into doing applique, but I'm excited to learn how and cutting these with the Go! cutter sure is going to be easy!
Half square 3 inch finished triangles. I'm telling you a little secret here. I have a fear of triangles. But, since getting my Go! cutter, I have fallen in love with these things. The cutter comes with the value die (more on that later) and there is a 2 1/2 inch triangle there and I love how the thing cuts off the corners on it. It helps you figure out where to sew. If you sew too close to the edge, when you press, you know it. If you make too big of a seam, you know it. It is a teaching tool! I've also used the 6 1/2 inch triangle and made a whole bunch of squares now and am going to play today with the layout. I'm also going to build a design wall so I don't have to lay on the floor. After all, today I'm OLD and may not be able to get up again :)
Accuquilt is not sponsoring this giveaway. I am not sure why I feel it necessary to say this. But, I do. So, I wish you luck.
Be a follower, leave a comment, tell a friend, go play with fabric and check back on Christmas!