Sunday, December 26, 2010

Catching up on quilts



With the hustle and bustle of Christmas and my daughter coming home from college and the Accuquilt Go! cutter coming into my life :) I haven't posted my quilting lately. I have been doing a little bit here and there. I have some of that 21 yards of backing fabric still left on the quilting frame and I need to get it off before I can quilt my daughter's boyfriend's mom's quilt and another quilt I need to gift here soon.
Here is one strippie and three Carla specials :) I probably have two more quilts from the backing fabric and then I can get the two gift quilts done. Maybe today? Maybe. First church and then a new phone for my daughter.
Before church I'm going to spend some quality time with my Go! cutter. I got all of those new dies yesterdy for Christmas and I didn't get to play at all. There was dinner to make and I'm helping my #2 daughter paint her room. Actually she is doing all of the painting, I'm just helping her move furniture. She is very ambitious. Two walls are grey, one is blue and the 4th is stripes of blue and grey.

1 comment:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Does your go hurt your shoulder at all? I have a really bad shoulder/arm and I've heard it's a bit hard on it. I tried to win another yesterday. But, really am undecided if I can use it!