Saturday, December 25, 2010

The winner is...

It is time to pick a winner! I went to the Random Generator and typed in 22 and it picked out #10. Turns out that was mageez

Here's what she said:


mageez said...
I'm already a follower and this would be an awesome Christmas gift. Thanks for being so generous. If I win I'll have to find a way to pay it forward big time. maggie

Congratulations Maggie! I have already sent you an email to ask which die you want, the stars or the 3 1/2 inch half square triangle and I will get it in the mail on Monday.

I'm having a great Christmas. It only took us about 2 hours to open presents today.

I got a whole bunch of dies for my Accuquilt Go! cutter and I plan to try them out later. I'm working on a quilt for my daughter's boyfriend's mom. It is using the 6 1/2 inch half square triangle. I cut them all in about 30 minutes yesterday and sewed them together in under an hour. Something I never would have tried before getting the Go! cutter. My daughter arranged the squares into a pattern she liked and I'm sewing them all together. I have to take some breaks because my back hurts. I think I need to look at getting a better sewing chair so I can sew for longer periods of time. I can't wait until the top is sewn together to show you. It is going to be pretty. And there are a zillion extra blocks that are leftover that might just get made into a quilt for ME! Isn't that amazing? A quilt for me? Unheard of! I've never made a quilt for me. I'm not holding my breath you know because it probably won't happen, but just maybe since the blocks are already made and nobody knows but me and you and I might be able to sneak the project in...shhhhhh...Don't tell anyone :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

The girls are working on earrings I got as a project for them for Christmas. how fun.

No comments: