Sunday, June 24, 2012

eight, nine, ten

 today's migraine is a killer.  I can't wait until next Monday when I get to see the neurologist and hope he has some remedy, cure, new medicine to try.  I'm so frustrated.  My dad told me that his grandfather hung himself because his headaches were so bad.  Back in his day, they didn't have migraine medicine and I can totally understand the feeling of wanting to end it all.  But, I would choose a different route.  I might quilt myself to death instead.  I have to do something to keep my mind busy and off the pain or I will go insane.  Laying on the couch is only good for so long.  My friend Carla offered to take me wine tasting and I would go, except that I don't like wine.  Now if it was chocolate tasting, I would be there in a second.  Why don't they have chocolate tasting tours?


1 comment:

Jen said...

I love how you turn out quilts so fast! I really admire that about you! And they're so cute! I hope you get some relief for your headaches soon... I've been struggling with finding the "right" med for my issues lately, too, and I know it can be a challenge. Be well!