Tuesday, November 23, 2010

1 and 2

Time to get to work! These quilt tops have aged long enough and are ready to get into the hands of kids needing hugs. I did this first one, which has waited patiently on the quilting frame since September. Then, I remembered that I wanted to start using the Pajama Quilter's new Book/DVD and when I loaded the second quilt, tried out the Fern Ziggle. OK, so I've done that pattern before, but it looks so great. Even better then I had hoped to fill these blank, brown stripes. This quilt top needed something in these empty spaces and Fern Ziggle did the trick. This quilting design is super easy and looks great too.

If you need a great Christmas present for that quilter on your list, or even for yoursel, hop on over to Dawn's website and check out her DVD's. I highly recommend both of them. She makes machine quilting really fun. I have a short arm machine and I can do everything on it. They work on long arm, short arm and sit down machines. Not all patterns can do that!






1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks for the link...what a great job you did!!