Monday, April 16, 2012

QOV Challenge

Don't forget the QOV Challenge.  It ends May 31, which seems like a long way away, but will be here before you know it.  I know, my daughter graduates college around that time.  How can that be, she was just born on May 5, 1990.  That was last week you know.  I was there.  I remember it!

The QOV challenge is really easy.  You can make quilt blocks.  You can make a quilt top, or you can make a whole quilt.

The colors need to be red, white and blue.  All of the details are on the link at the right of this blog, just click on the button over there :)

There are some great prizes.  My favorite is the Accuquilt one.  I just love mine and love to cut shapes out and sew them together.  I probably love cutting pieces more than sewing them together.

The more blocks, tops and quilts you send in, the greater your chances of winning are, but even if you don't win a prize, you win by helping comfort our returning soldiers who are serving our country.

No comments: