Saturday, April 14, 2012

kitchen sink quilt

loving this quilt.  Just needs borders and will be off to Carla's.  I can tell there will be more of these in the future.  Great way to use up scraps, especially since I have the Accuquilt Studio fabric cutter.  The Studio fabric cutter has a great die, the Churn Dash, which cuts the entire block with one roll of the cutter.  Then, you mix and match pieces to get lots of different blocks.  We have about 27zillion blocks cut out, so just need to get busy sewing.  It is one of those mindless projects for when you don't know what to work on, but you feel like sewing.  I've had several days like that.  My husband has been sick this week and things have been pretty stressful around here.  I'm taking him into urgent care in just a minute so hopefully they will have some answers.  Please say a prayer for us :(

No comments: