Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter-He is Risen

My favorite Holiday :)  Gives me hope for tomorrow and a promise for today.  I love Easter.  It misses all of the hype of Christmas and the mad rush of buying everyone tons of presents and lets us focus on Jesus and the hope of the resurection.

I got this quilt done last night.  I have about 15 quilts I'd like to get done over the break so I can move a hanging rack out of the kitchen walkway.  I know weird goals, but I have to have something to look forward to. I could just move the rack to another location, but this motivates me to get the quilt quilted so it is easier to move. 

Hope your day is filled with family, fun and reflection and maybe even a bit of quilting.

Be sure to come back later today for the announcement of the winner of the Go! for a Star giveaway winner.  There is still time to enter the drawing if you want to win the Go! die.  Not that many entrants, so your chances are pretty good :)

No comments: