Sunday, June 9, 2013

I don't just quilt

I also bake.  These are peanut butter, chocolate chip, oatmeal cookies.  I'm making these for the Veterans Hall tomorrow.  A friend visits the returning wounded that come through Travis Air Force base and with whatever leftover goodies she has, she takes them to the Veterans hall.  Well, there were no returning wounded this weekend, so I offered to make just for the Veterans.  I got a little carried away, making a loaf of banana bread and a loaf of zucchini bread as well as these cookies.  There are more in the oven.  My kids get the squished, broken and mangled ones.  They love me :)

Just in case you thought all I did was quilt.  I know some of you were worried about me.

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Oh my gosh, these make me want to get out of bed and go bake. Well, almost make me want to get out of bed. :O)