Sunday, November 23, 2008

I found more

I was digging through my fabric today and opened a bucket that I didn't know what was in and found 6 more quilt tops, needing backs. Wow, I didn't realize I had so many quilt tops waiting to be quilted. I know that I have more in the garage that I really should dig out.

So, instead of feeling overwhelmed, I picked out one (that wasn't counted yesterday because it was donated all based and everything) and just finished it off today. The person who donated it said she had started it 10 years ago and just left it basted and waiting for all of these years. It took me about 15 minutes to finish off. Really. 15 minutes to finish off this quilt that has been sitting for 10 years. It is a small quilt, car seat size, or maybe for a tiny baby in an incubator, but is perfect for someone out there who needs a little hug.

No comments: