Thursday, November 27, 2008

Delicious!

Well, the turkey was finally finished about 5pm and just fell off the bones. I'm glad I waited the 9 hours of cooking time for this bird. It was worth it. After making everything, I felt like I was forgetting something. Mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, sweet potatoes, what was missing? When I went to put the leftovers away, I realized that I had boiled eggs yesterday for deviled eggs and forgot about making those! Oh, well, we can have those tomorrow with the leftover turkey.

I got another quilt done and I'm so proud of the quilting on this one. I have to get my camera and upload the picture, but I'm getting better at trying new things and can't wait until you see what I did on this one! It is fun to try new things with my quilting and I'm glad I have so many quilt tops to practice on.

No comments: