Tuesday, August 26, 2008

check in day

Today is the day! She checks in and I go home. Yesterday we found out that for $40 we could store her stuff in the room early. Nobody told us that so we stored some of the things at the coach's house and now he has to bring those things to the college today, but at least we got to take all the things from the car to the dorm and get in yesterday and unload the first batch of items into the room. Today we get over there at 9 and hit the mail room for the 7 boxes of clothes and books and then start unpacking. At least we will have time to eat lunch together in the dining hall and be able to take some time to talk to people in the building before I have to rush out of there at 3. I'm feeling better about the day knowing that she has some things in the room. Today is going to be a busy day and I can't wait for things to be back to normal. I fly back into Sacramento around 11pm California time and have to go back to work tomorrow. It's going to be a long day tomorrow too. I hope the kids behave for me =)

No comments: