Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Where did the day go?

Ever have a day where you wonder where the time went?  I got up at 6:30, like usual and turned around and it is 8:30 and I'm not sure what happened in between.  I walked, made lots of patches for my husband's tennis team, gave hubby a haircut, took a short nap, made lunch and dinner, did dishes and laundry, vacuumed, cut a TON of binding and trimmed 9 quilts and took them to my binding buddy, bound a quilt that was backed with minkie (that's why I had to vacuum!) and looked around feeling like I hadn't done much of anything.  I think tomorrow I will plan out my day better and make a check off list so that I can see what needs to be done.  I will either get more done at the end of the day, or have a list of things to do Thursday.

1 comment:

KaHolly said...

I say this EVERY day! Seems the busier I am and the more I accomplish, the faster the day passes. I don't know whether to slow down or speed up!!