Monday, July 22, 2013

I only got three done today

 9 total today between Rebecca and me working.  If only we could keep this up, we would have all of these little guys done in no time.


 I did some wavy quilting on this last one.  I used bits and pieces of leftover batting so wanted more dense quilting to hold it all together.  I don't sew my batting scraps together before quilting so want to make sure it doesn't shift around in the quilt.
Look at this funky fabric I used for the backing.  It is most likely from the 60's or 70's.  I think it has waited long enough to be used up and loved.

1 comment:

ChooChoo Skadoo said...

I just discovered your blog and I love it. You are a busy woman! I have a quilting blog too. Come check it out. I have a give away going on right now.
choochooskadoo.blogspot.com