Saturday, December 28, 2013

Trying something new, Mr. Linky

2014 will see some changes to the blog, including encouraging you all to try out some new things and hopefully introduce you to some of the charities I'm actively involved with.  I'm hoping to share some patterns I've created, write some quilt-alongs and feature lots of Accuquilt products.  This year in Binky Patrol, I will be featuring a different Accuquilt die each meeting and inviting quilt shop members to join our group and see how quickly you can make a quilt using the cutter to make really great quilts to give to people needing hugs.  I'm hoping to recruit new members this year to help me bust my stash.  I've decided there is no way I can work through all the stash I've been gifted with in my lifetime, so I need help.  Many hands make light work.  I will be making a quilt and hanging it in the shop and hoping that I can convince others to join me in my madness :) to spread love and joy through handmade quilts.

So, hang on, grab your rotary cutter, a bit of fabric you can't wait to make into something special and think about someone you want to bless in the coming year.  I will share some of my favorite patterns with you and perhaps you will be inspired to share your love of quilting too.

I've added a Mr. Linky as well and look forward to seeing what You've made each week.  Maybe you can play along with me, or have something new you've tried.


>

No comments: