Sunday, December 29, 2013

Button, Button, who has a Button? I do :)



North Hills Quilter

Look what my son made for me today!  A Blogger Button.  Now I feel special.  I've been trying to figure out the whole button world for a long time and just can't understand HTML code.  He sat down for over an hour this morning and played around with things and took my picture (with the typo and all) and made me a functioning blogger button.  You can grab it and put it on your blog if you want.  I'm just happy it works and can link back to my blog.  Now, I'm a 'real' blogger.  SO, when my book gets published people will be able to find me and say, I knew her when she first got her blog button :)  Silly me.  It's the little things in life that make me happy.

Now if only he could figure out the HTML code that is written wrong in my brain that keeps giving me migraines.  My daughter took a neuroscience class at UCLA and they spent part of a class talking about migraines.  They said, yeah, people get them and yeah, we don't understand why.  That's it?  Thanks for nothing guys!  Maybe in 4 years she will take a few more classes that spend a bit more time on the subject.

No comments: