Wednesday, August 7, 2013

only two

 I spent a long time today working on my friend's son's wedding quilt and only had time to quilt two of these.  I also went over to Carla's and picked up the final box of quilt tops.  We did come up with a plan for the middle school kids that won't involve a thousand of these super cute and fast quilts and is something we think the kids can finish up on their own.  We are going to work on the demonstration quilt tomorrow at our quilt day.  I love quilt days.  SO much energy, so much work gets done, so many scraps get used up.  The kids are coming in the afternoon and you know that means the Accuquilt Studio fabric cutter is getting used and lots of fabric will be cut into pieces that can get sewn into beautiful quilts.  I wish you all could join us.

No comments: