Friday, August 23, 2013

Finished on Monday and now it's Friday

 I finished the quilt for the 16 year old who is battling Leukemia and got it in the mail on Tuesday.  I love the robotic quilting machine and the free quilting pattern that writes all the words.  I hope it brings encouragement to her.  It should have been received yesterday, but I haven't heard if she got it or not.  I know she probably has other things to do than let me know if she got the quilt.

I've had a rough week with going back to work.  Meetings Mon, Tues, Wed and the kids coming back yesterday and today.  I have really good kids so far this year, but I've had a migraine every day so far.  Today is the worst.  I've come home exhausted and just wanted to lay on the couch.  I'm really missing my quilting machine and sewing machine and am hoping to get some quality time with both this weekend.  I'm sure next week will be better as my body gets used the new routine.  I've also been going in a little early to help out the new teachers (we have three of them this year) since my daughter is still home to take my youngest son to school in the morning.  My older son has been driving to and from school which I'm sure isn't helping with the migraine.  He's a good driver, but it's still stressful.  Stress upon stress, even good stress added together adds up to a migraine.  I'm going to try and go back to the doctor to see if there is anything else they can do for the migraine.  I'm not feeling hopeful.  I am hoping that this weekend I can unwind, spend time with Rebecca the Robotic Quilting machine and not have a migraine.  Hey, one can hope right!?!



No comments: