Thursday, December 25, 2014

The things I do

So my son comes home two days ago and says his girlfriend's mom wants a 49ers apron for Christmas and she can't find one anywhere. Could I please make her one?

So we went out and got some fabric.  I'm not a clothing maker, I'm a quilt maker, so I started making her a quilt yesterday.  I'm almost finished with the quilt top and he came home from her house and helped me work on it, but said she really, really wanted an apron, not a quilt. Who would choose an apron over a quilt?

She's a home ec teacher at the local middle school so it makes sense she would love an apron.

It took me about an hour to make and was pretty simple, but now I have a quilt to finish.


2 comments:

Sue Niven said...

A great job!

Unknown said...

What a great mom! Nice apron too.