Saturday, December 13, 2014

Lab book kind of day

Finals are next week and I have three classes of lab books to grade this weekend.  After procrastinating this morning, I'm finally buckling down and grading.  I'm trying to multitask by grading and cleaning and quilting.  The books are driving me a bit crazy, so I'm happy for the distraction.  I've cleaned the air filter for the heater, which needed it badly and I've put off for far too long, so that's a good thing and I shampooed the carpet where the old dog had an accident last night.  You know I must be desperate to look for chores like that to do!  12 books graded, 78 more to go.  It's going to be a long weekend!

2 comments:

Sue Niven said...

You work so hard, I hope you get to have some tie off for yourself too.

Farm Quilter said...

The joys of teaching and lab books! Sounds like it is going to be a very long night! Sometimes don't you want to just go: right, right, wrong, right, right, wrong??!