Thursday, October 30, 2014

My son's job

My son works at the Western Railway Museum.  They recently finished up their Pumpkin Patch month.  This is their big money making month for the nonprofit organization.  They get more people come through the museum during this month than during the rest of the year.  He loves his job helping people but mostly working with the older volunteers.  They remind him of his grandfather who is a train lover.  I wish my dad lived closer and could come visit the museum.  He would get a kick out of riding the old trains and could make some improvements to their model train set.

This is my son and his girlfriend's brother enjoying a ride on the hay truck to the pumpkin patch.

Looks like we are going to have a rainy Halloween so I think we will just head to the store and buy some candy this year.  My little one can't pick out a costume anyways.  First he wanted to be wheat and then a slice of bread.  I have no idea where this kid gets his crazy ideas.  But I think I'll keep him. :)

No comments: