I started this quilt on Saturday afternoon. I got it all cut out and started sewing it together. I had all the blocks sewn by Saturday night. It's a Take 5 pattern that I cut with my Accuquilt Studio fabric cutter. Sunday I had a really bad migraine and managed to get the rest of the sewing done and got the quilt on the machine. It took a couple of hours to quilt.
I started the binding yesterday morning and finished it up last night after a very long day. I am a BTSA mentor for a new teacher and we had a meeting last night. I made this awesome embroidery for the back as a label. I ordered the custom embroidery design from a lady online who was able to make it for me in just a couple of hours. I stitched it out on my Brother PE 770 machine.
The quilt will be auctioned off on Friday and I plan to bid on it. My son really likes it. If I don't win it back, I will have to make another one. The backing fabric was a purchased sheet from Savers, the local thrift store. And the quilting is a music theme. I love the colors and the quilting the best.