Wednesday, October 1, 2014

school pictures

This is the first year we've been given school pictures in about 10 years.  I'm wearing one of my favorite t shirts given to me by a fellow teacher.  I have a huge funny t shirt collection and don't ever wear the same shirt twice in the same year.

And yes, my hair just grows like that.  I don't do anything to make it curl like that.  The kids say it looks like Top Ramen.  I've had people ask to pet it before.  Weird huh?  I got it from my mom's mom.  I tell the kids I got it from being electrocuted by a pig fence when I was about 5.  They pretty much believe anything I tell them.  Even that I'm 25 :)

1 comment:

Sue Niven said...

Lovely! I am so happy that I can follow you via e-mail, now I will never miss a post! You inspire me every time I read your blog. Lovely picture by the way!