Saturday, October 11, 2014

Dresses in Rwanda

 My friend made some special dresses that were sent over with the quilts to Rwanda last summer.  I just got these pictures of the girls wearing them.  I'm not feeling especially well today, but pictures like these make me want to get off the couch and work on something.  I have a whole list of things to be working on and there are so many more people who need a comforting hug.  I'm not sure why I am getting migraines every weekend.  Maybe because of all of the stress from the week just builds up and I can finally relax on the weekend.  My body finally says, take a break!  But, since school has started, every Saturday and Sunday I've had some pretty bad migraines every Saturday and Sunday.  Luckily, every week day I've felt really good.  I'm counting my blessings because I've been really busy during the week.  Maybe I need to be busier on the weekends too.  Maybe the cure for migraines is to be extra busy?

No comments: